Thursday, September 5, 2013

90 Day Blog Challenge. Day 1-Why I am doing this.

Okay, so I have decided to take a 90 day blogging challenge. Why am I doing this you may wonder? Well, I'm thinking that blogging might be a bit therapeutic for me and it could help me when it comes to speaking more comfortably when I'm around someone I don't really know. Oh and of course, I looked over this page and realized that I had not posted anything in quite some time so I figured hey why not challenge myself to devote some time to this, and perhaps build my fan base? I could gain followers that I know personally as well as some that I do not.

Some of these blogs may be long, some may be short, others may be in between, however I'm going public with my mind (for the most part anyway). I've linked my main blogs with face book and twitter and currently trying to get it on linked-in. I plan on ranting (of course), giving an honest perspective on other things, and maybe just MAYBE, giving a shoutout here and there. I may share some photos, making some posts like a scrap book.

What I hope to get out of this challenge is more confidence when it comes to blogging and also I'm hoping to build my fan base. Looking forward to this, and I'll see you tomorrow. If this really takes off, this could be like a paid hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment