Sunday, April 19, 2015

IT'S BEEN FOREVER

Wow,

It's been forever since posting anything and really to be honest w/ you my job had me so burned out that I had actually lost motivation to post anything for a while, however being a member of Toastmasters and in conjunction w/ needing to get it off of my chest has prompted me to begin posting. This last year at work has been a living hell. My initial supervisor left, and I was assigned another supervisor. Things were going smoothly initially however as time went by I got to see this person for the vindictive individual that she really is. To be honest w/ you I believe she may be a sociopath. She lacked empathy, she was vindictive, she saw no wrong in how she treated others, she was one of those individuals who was on a power trip, who wanted all of the respect in the world, however when it came to giving respect, she did not want to give any. Last year, there was not one day that I was not raked over the coals, for every little thing. Things that other workers in the group could get away w/, I was taken through the ringer. It was to the point that my health was compromised! I developed a huge knot on my neck that ultimately bursts ( I believe God removed it because the doctors certainly did not). It got to the point that this particular supervisor begin to nitpick anything and everything I did. She begin no only downgrading me to my coworkers, my clients, but other agencies as well (hence the reason jobs that I was a applying for at other agencies/companies were not calling me). Not only that she wanted to know all of my whereabouts at work. The demands got more ridiculous [and demeaning] until she retired. She did not return after the Thanksgiving holiday and I have another supervisor now. He's not as demanding as she was but for some reason I just do not trust anybody at the office now. I'm always walking on eggshells, and I don't get excited about much of anything anymore. Right now, I'm going to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment